A managed services provider (MSPs), is typically an information technology services provider, who manages and assumes responsibility for providing a defined set of services to their clients either proactively or as they (not the client) determine that the services are needed. Most MSPs bill an upfront setup or Transition and an ongoing flat or near-fixed monthly fee, which benefits their clients by providing them with predictable IT support costs.
Any enterprise tackling complex IT infrastructures, high capital costs, and shortage of in-house expertise will benefit from managed services from Future 2000.
Future 2000 offers a complete suite of flexible, worry-free services designed to help enterprises optimize their IT infrastructure investment while reducing risk and capital costs. Future 2000 offers proven services focusing on network and voice management, hosting, security, and more.
Advantages of engaging Future 2000 Systems Inc. to monitor and manage your environment.
- Provides Complete Infrastructure Management of PC’s/Laptops, Servers (both Physical & Virtual), Storage, Networking & Voice over IP (VoIP). If it has an IP address, it can be managed
- Acts as a behind the scenes extension of your company’s technical team
- Has a team of Certified Technicians to ensure prompt and reliable service.
- Will leverage the investment you’ve made in monitoring your environment by utilizing such RMM Tools as Level Platforms, N-Able, Labtech, Nimsoft, etc.
- Is an ITIL process driven company and take SLA’s and Accountability VERY seriously – which is why they video log record every key stroke on changes that are made to your environment!
- Detail quarterly report review to monitor performance and service level agreement.
Infrastructure managed services
Today’s enterprises rely on high-performing networks to carry out everyday business functions. However, networks are becoming larger and increasingly complex to manage.
With the Managed Infrastructure Services from Future 2000, you can avoid the cost and complexity of managing your network elements.
At Future 2000, we focus on proactive management and continuous improvement. With real-time performance reporting and trend analyses, we can identify potential issues before they affect your network performance and availability.
Our experts perform a variety of management functions to improve the performance of your LAN, WAN, VoIP, and virtual private networks.